We are looking for consultants!
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is one of the largest Atlassian Partners in the world, as well as a growing Google Partner. We offer specialized services and comprehensive solutions to our customers. We are looking for a consultant in the USA for our products: draw.io, Linchpin and Agile Hive.
Are you a native English speaker living in a US time zone, who is familiar enough with Atlassian products to answer beginner to intermediate questions about Confluence and Jira without needing to research the right answers? If yes, then you can help us in this role:
- Answer support calls.
- Answer questions on Intercom (via live chat and email)
- Create and curate content (blog posts, social media posts, Q&A portals)
- Give software product demonstrations to prospects
- Travel on site to customers for demonstrations and consulting (if we feel it's worthwhile)
- Give talks at Atlassian User Groups (AUGs) and other Atlassian-related events
- Support and help with our product marketing
- Create offers and sell products (if needed and applicable)
- Help former Gliffy customers to switch to draw.io
- Support, train and develop partners
- Learn to actively switch Gliffy customers to draw.io
- Learn to sell and deploy Linchpin
- Learn to sell and deploy Agile Hive
As we are in Germany, and you are in the USA, you should want to work remotely, but also to travel occasionally to further our business in the USA. Of course, being able to understand German would be a plus.
Are you interested in these topics? Does the position sound good to you? Then, send us your application.
We'd like to hire you as a full-time employee, effective immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Can you see yourself in this role and identify with our work culture? Then apply today!
- Find out more about working at //SEIBERT/MEDIA in our job portal or take a tour behind the scenes and see how we work together to create great software for teams.
- Are you more interested in Confluence, Jira or Agile Hive? Have a look at our consulting teams.
- Take a look at what our employees have said about their experience at //SEIBERT/MEDIA on kununu.
- If you are in the area in Germany for some reason, you are most welcome to drop by on the third Friday of the month at 4pm to attend our Open Office, or have a beer with us at a TechTalk.