Adopting Git comes with its challenges. As projects grow, so do the number of contributors, repositories and branches. So enterprise teams need a central solution to manage this distributed and growing code base.
Atlassian's Bitbucket provides this central solution to manage your distributed source code. Here’s where all Git repositories in your company come together, where developers can find the latest versions of their projects and where project managers can control access to ensure the right users have the right permissions.
Use the form on the left to contact us!
Why Git repository management with Bitbucket?
- Runs in every enterprise environment on your own servers and your own enterprise database
- Fine grained permissions (global permissions, access configuration on project, repository and branch level, public repositories and projects)
- Pull requests and true collaboration (workflows, simple reviews of changes to branches, mentions, comments on code line level, in-app notifications)
- Seamless integration with other Atlassian tools like Jira
- Wide extensibility with 50+ Bitbucket add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace
- Maturity and fast advancement (8 major releases within 12 months after the first roll-out)
- Sustainable and fit for the DVCS standard of the coming years
Why to implement Bitbucket with //SEIBERT/MEDIA
- Uncomplicated hands-on support
- Official Atlassian partner and one of the biggest Atlassian partners worldwide
- Immediate and free access to a test installation of Bitbucket after filling in our form
- 10% discount on your licence costs in the form of consulting services
- Short reaction times and good answers on your specific questions
- Licensing and optional professional services regarding Bitbucket and other Atlassian products from a single source
- Full service agency since 1996 with about 70 employees
Customers who trust //SEIBERT/MEDIA